Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default Oxygen concentrator sound level

wrote:
On Friday, July 22, 2016 at 5:33:46 PM UTC-5, Gordon Shumway wrote:
We now have an oxygen concentrator in our house and it is noisy. What
have any of you seen or done to reduce the sound output
from one of these machines?

www.invacare.com/Platinum_10_Concentrator

Thanks.

Have a couple of friends on oxygen. In a bible study or church, their
machines are very disturbing to those around them by preventing them from
hearing the speaker(s. Certainly don't want to discourage their
participation, but would like suggestions on reducing their sound of operation.

A muffler. A blanket, bag, something that does not block any venting. If a
vent, a hand sewn vent extension right angle to vent, made out of a quilted
cloth.

Greg