Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hydrogen engines

On 19/01/2020 20:13, Pancho wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â* Pancho wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â*Â* Pancho wrote:
Hydrogen can also be used as a replacement for domestic gas
heating. So
if we can economically provide enough wind power overcapacity, the two
technologies would be well suited.

Make far more sense to use electricity produced by wind power to
heat our
houses directly. I'd guess upgrading the grid rather cheaper than
installing a high pressure pipe network.

The point was hydrogen generation can be used as a battery.

It could, but how do you get it to the house?

erm?? Gas pipes!.

would leak hydrogen. Its the smallest molecule there is.

--
€œBut what a weak barrier is truth when it stands in the way of an
hypothesis!€

Mary Wollstonecraft