Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default Smallest vans that can carry 8' x 4' sheets of MDF/plasterboard inside?

Are sighted people on that web site blinder than I am. The dates are clearly
on those posts. The big snag is as we all know the stupid site does not seem
to care how old a post is and regurgitates them ad infinitum.
The moral of the story is, get a news reader don't use dodgy web
interfaces for usenet.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Edward Rees" m wrote
in message
oupdirect.com...
replying to Kat, Edward Rees wrote:
Good evening, I have a Renault traffic for sale 2013 with only
31.000miles
from new,service history, i have owned this van from New, Excellent
Condition,
if interested ,give me a call on 07772583288,

Rather unlikely to still be looking for one 16 years later.

for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...bo-136557-.htm