Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 12:09:44 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Edward Rees" m wrote in
message oupdirect.com...
replying to Kat, Edward Rees wrote:
Good evening, I have a Renault traffic for sale 2013 with only 31.000miles
from new,service history, i have owned this van from New, Excellent
Condition,
if interested ,give me a call on 07772583288,

Rather unlikely to still be looking for one 16 years later.

It has not been as long as you've had your website dedicated to your
trolling, senile cretin!

cretin from Oz: