Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DC power plug 6mm 2.1mm

On Monday, 6 January 2020 19:43:22 UTC, wrote:
On Monday, 6 January 2020 12:24:32 UTC, whisky-dave wrote:
The next 'standard' is 2.5mm
https://www.rapidonline.com/truconne...on-leads-63536
I'd always though 2.1 was up to 3amps and the 2.5 for 5 amps.

Thanks, I often forget Rapid exist.

If I get one of them, and it's not the right plug, I can cut and reverse the ends and solder one end into the HH5 and the other end to the PSU and still have a removable connector for portability.

I have a couple of adapters, there;s only one thing I found that that needed it
and that was the set of scales I bought.

https://www.rapidonline.com/truconne...daptor-85-2916

now discontinued, luckier I bought some spares.

Owain