Henry Hide

Default Headsup, Precision Garage Door

Thanks for the replies about Precision Garage Door. I'm more
angry with myself than anything.

I know $800 for two springs, two bearings, and 10 side rollers
is insane. The repairman tried to sell me the bar across the top
of the door (runs in the center of the springs), a new opener
because the plastic gear is always compromised after a spring
breaks (his words not mine), new side cables, and a few other things.

I said no; just replace the minimum. I still swallowed hard when
I saw the pricetag. I think it is too late for me to do
anything, but I will do whatever I can to see that Precision
Garage Door gets no more business from people I know. I already
directed my neighbor to someone else.

Henry