Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default seatbelt

In article ,
says...

Who said the seat belt was coming from there? And Trump has had them
included in his trade wars, the steel tariffs for example, applied
to them. But the comment was pretty much a joke. IDK why it would
ever take 4 months to get a seat belt. But them Micky seems to come
across all kinds of things that you and I never encounter.

Hard to bleieve 4 months for the seat belt. I hope I never buy a car
that has that kind of lead time for parts.

I have order around 200 things off ebay from China. They charge no or
very low postage. Some items were even under one dollar postage paid.
They usually arrive in a month . The longest was 7 weeks.