Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Singer Heaters

On 12/22/2019 10:00 PM, wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for few replacement parts for Singer furnace, model BCE 23010. Please, Let me know where I could find replacement parts.

Chris

Depends on what you need. Many parts are common and can be found at any
HVAC supplier. Things like relays, thermostats, switches. If it is a
proprietary part made by Singer you are probablyscrewed.

Given the age of the unit it may be smart to look at newer more
efficient replacements. I think Singer went out about 40 years ago,
maybe more.