Posted to sci.electronics.repair
olaf[_2_] olaf[_2_] is offline

Default Faulhaber 2225U024S16 motor

Phil Hobbs wrote:

("Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln....") The issue is mainly that I don't
know the unloaded speed of the motor at rated voltage, so it's hard to
know if the 2224 is a suitable replacement.

https://lemo-solar.de/shop/motoren.php

Does it looks like Artikel 75 or 78, 79

Oh..and perhaps you can call Faulhaber and ask for the data. They
are very expensive, very good quality and very helpful.
The did not have any data on there homepage because the motor
is too old, but I expect they can help if you ask them.

https://www.mikrocontroller.net/atta...142700_362.pdf

Hm..this datasheet said the 2225 not a motor, it is a generator
and it is made with differenz kind of bearing.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Faulhaber-Mo...AOSwa~BYP63 1

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Faulhaber-Mo...AOSwzrxUsBy X

Sometimes you can buy a motor with a different gearbox and change
it. I may be necessary to heat the engine because the use a kind of
glue in the threads.

Olaf