Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical
[email protected] DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org is offline

Default Where do you source 35 Amp 220VAC circuit breakers that are NOT in typical box stores?

Fox's Mercantile wrote in news:qfKdndUxT-
:

On 12/17/19 11:41 PM,

wrote:
Fox's Mercantile wrote in
:

On 12/17/19 10:21 AM, devnull wrote:

The democrat's mantra is to take from working people and give to
lazy people.

Where to you buy your Koolaid from?

Goddamned shame it wasn't Jim Jones.

Although, technically, that was Flavoraid.

Yeah, except the way you used it was the "Drinking the Kool-Aid"
expression, even, as its roots have always been the stuff Jones
handed out, despite the misnomer it got for decades. As if he drank
it and survived, with degraded nueral effects. That didn't happen
when he became a republican. I know many whom are OK. It happened
when the idiot embraced the NYC criminal Doanld J. Trump. THAT was
his tainted Kool-Aid. Him and 63 million other idiots. NONE of them
did their due dilligence on the stupid *******.

And the last nit would be that it is "Kool-Aid", unless, I suppose
you were referencing the above mentioned expression, then phonetic is
good enough.