Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical
[email protected] DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org is offline

Default Where do you source 35 Amp 220VAC circuit breakers that are NOT in typical box stores?

devnull wrote in
:

To add insult to injury, I can't even claim the democrats as
dependants on my federal income tax.

Another retarded, lame **** sub 100 IQ crack.

That way you talk, I funded you for the 45 years I worked and paid
in, you stupid putz.

The democrat's mantra is to take from working people and give to
lazy people.

No, that is the RETARD tea party or misled southern white retard
republican horse**** they feed into each other down at the sports
bar.

Don't see any democrats out spreading this kind of retarded
divisive horse****. Sadly half the country are sub 100 IQ idiots
like you. The nation used to get along before you retarded twits
going to his rallies got the hate drilled into you.

You dumb****s have place the entire globe into the Twilight Zone.