Gary Heston

Default Solid Oak or Maple Laminate for kitchen cabinet doors

In article ,
Roger Redford wrote:
[ ... ]
At Home Depot, I saw, in the same section as the
melamine, what they called a pine laminate.

[ ... ]
Does anyone know where I could buy a similar, solid wood,
edge glued laminate? But, made out of oak or maple?
I live in the Boston area.

Sure. Look in the flooring section. They should have a variety
of hardwood veneered producs you can use.

Also, do I have the right term? Does this product go by
another name? (not oak/maple laminate?)

Veneer. That's the term for applying a thin layer of real wood
over a base material.

Thanks a lot

You're welcome.

Of course, you could just ask at Home Depot to see if they can
order oak or maple laminate where they get the pine.

Gary

--
Gary Heston

Contrary to popular opinion, _not_ everyone loves Raymond.