Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Led on but switch off

On 12/14/19 11:44 AM, Clare Snyder wrote:

[snip]

The schematic the poster claimed to have checked.
And the only X10 units I have experienced problems with switching
non-incandescent lamp loads with wwere lamp modules, not appliance
modules - going back 30 years or so. I'm sure all of my current
devices are over 25 years old - and some DEFINITELY over 30.

Not just lights. I had a TV that turned itself back on a few seconds
after the module was turned off. There was a definite click from the
module as it turned back on. That was the reason I added the "offer"
plug (a slight additional load).

--
11 days until the winter celebration (Wed, Dec 25, 2019 12:00:00 AM for
1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"I found him, I've got Jesus in the trunk"