Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] sailor6783@gmail.com is offline

Default Rapier hand plane

On Friday, March 2, 2001 at 12:16:44 AM UTC-8, Tom Brown wrote:
I have just acquired (free) a Rapier hand plane. So far, I haven't
spent much time with it because I assume that it's junk. There doesn't
seem to be anything on the web. I did find some questions in this group
from a man named Riemer Faber about a Rapier plane, but there were no
answers to his questions. Riemer, did you find anything? I understand
that this company is based in Quebec Canada. Does anyone have any
knowledge of them?

Thanks,

Tom Brown

Hi Tom
rapier is an English made plane the 700 model was made from 1950 to 1965. anyone having pix I would greatly appreciate some
Thanks
James