Richard J Kinch

Default Headsup, Precision Garage Door

Henry Hide writes:

Perhaps the work was unnecessarily complex or the door was
unusually fubar; I cannot say. But I paid $800 to have a broken
garage door spring replaced on a 10 year old house. I'm not saying
what anyone should or should not do, I'm only saying to be an
informed consumer when dealing with Precision Garage Door Repair.

Many whole new doors don't cost that much installed. Clearly you were
swindled.

Learn how it's done and what it should cost; even if you hire out the work,
you will have the critical tools to get a fair deal:

http://www.truetex.com/garage.htm