Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Adam's apprentices

On Sat, 07 Dec 2019 14:07:19 -0800, spuorgelgoog wrote:

On Saturday, 7 December 2019 18:43:07 UTC, Bob Eager wrote:
If a no. 10 set was available in a cabinet now, I might just buy it.

They are :-)

Cheap at £600

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Complete/143458848507

Not so cheap at £1795

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Meccano/124000702126

Wow. I would prefer the second one as it is the 'right' colours!

If any Meccano enthusiasts are in Brighton, visit the Toy and Model
Museum (in Trafalgar Street, underneath the station forecourt).

They have 'Meccano through the ages' as well as other stuff such as
Erector sets and Trix.