Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Adam's apprentices

On 06/12/2019 19:11, S Viemeister wrote:
On 12/6/2019 12:07 PM, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Fri, 6 Dec 2019 07:11:10 -0500, S Viemeister wrote:

When our daughter moved into a shared flat, we gave her a set of basic
tools - in 'girly' colours, so her male flatmates wouldn't
'accidentally' acquire them.

No.1 Daugher asked for a tool kit when she moved into rented student
accomdation. Didn't dare get her one in girly colours though.

Turns out, not only didn't the guys have tool-kits, they wouldn't have
known what to do with them.

Do you wish to rephrase that? Most odd for a young male not to know
what to do with his tool kit.Â* B-)

I didn't dare ask about that.

But the boys were totally useless when it came to hammers, spanners and,
umm, the pointy things for twirling threaded objects which are used to
fasten stuff together.

Too busy with their wanking spanners.

--
Adam