Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What is this fixture called?

On Sat, 7 Dec 2019 00:20:01 -0500, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.
Hardly scrap. Go to one of the automotive sites like www.yellowbullet.com
or maybe www.speedtalk.com. Always someone looking for tooling like that.

--
Regards,
Carl Ijames

Im in Southern California. Whats it worth..and whats it worth to you.

Are you going to make an offer or what?

Yes, I am Mark Wieber (a.k.a. Gunner Asch), the shameless mofo with
beady, dopey, shifty eyes and a **** face only a two-dollar whore mother
could love ... I wish she had thrown me to the dogs when I was born. Shrug

"Hey Justin Trudeau while you laughed at Trump you lost 72,000 jobs
last month. Trump added 266, 000 whose laughing now?"

Snicker....

__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.