Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Reay[_6_] Brian Reay[_6_] is offline

Default iPad 2 any use to anybody?

Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) wrote:
Well are we saying that there absolutely no apps that will run on it at all?
Obviously if there were apps, then an organisation for the blind might be
able to turn it into a simple cctv device, but if not then I guess it is a
bit of a useless thing and needs to be recycled. I'd have thought the
battery would be a bit on its last legs.
Brian

While Ive upgraded to a iPad Pro, my old iPad 2 still works and runs the
old apps. Plus Senior Management still uses hers, one of the later iPad 2
€˜s (with the lightening connector)- it is fine for checking mail, browsing,
etc.