Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] fazermk2@gmail.com is offline

Default VAX carpet washer problem

On Saturday, April 3, 2010 at 11:43:27 AM UTC+1, Peter Twydell wrote:
Our VAX V-024 carpet washer now refuses to dispense water when the
trigger is pulled. I have dismantled it and found nothing obviously
wrong.

Does anyone have any ideas about how to fix it?
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!

had same problem what I did was remove the brushes and bottom one with I think its 7 spinning brushes underneath is a fitting look like a large allen key socket turn upside down and fill this socket with malt vinegar at first didn't move few seconds later the vinegar had gone fill it again .
next put cleaner right way up no brushes plug in switch on and press trigger water should then come through, testing this should be over sink as spray could make a mess. hope this helps a lot of other as it did me.
all the best Peter