Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How long to fit a bit of dado trunking?

On Wed, 04 Dec 2019 16:07:22 +0000, Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) wrote:

Those cup washers are very useful things, but nobody seems to use them
any more.

I used some last week. There's a wooden panel screwed to the ceiling of
the loo at the back of the kitchen extension - gives access to the
kitchen roof space.

It had bare screws and I added cup washers and proper screws!

(it's a tight fit for me getting through the hole because no joists have
been taken out and they're close together. Then I remind myself that when
we did the last bit of wiring up there, SWMBO did it because I needed to
be elsewhere to do stuff at the same time.

And she was 8 months pregnant.