Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Thank you, UK D-I-Yers

On Wednesday, 4 December 2019 09:18:05 UTC, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 02/12/2019 16:03, whisky-dave wrote:
On Saturday, 30 November 2019 20:55:11 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
"Max Demian" wrote in message
"It was the peanut butter that proved his downfall, M'lud"

http://vps.templar.co.uk/Odd%20stuff/Mouse%20Trap.png

My parents recommended margarine.

Surely that is too easy to lick off without triggering the trap, Shirley.

Why don't you try it and find out. ;-D

Well to date its 5 confirmed kills and one trap disappeared, last heard
rattling around under a kitchen unit in the utility room.

My dad had averies in the back garden, he used to open them up on a sunday and 4 cars used to run around catching the field mice, trouble is they started bringing them in to the house as presents oneday we counted 9.

I guess when it stops rattling thats 6 dead.

Which it sort of has.

Cheese still favourite because it stcks well to hte trapand dries out
slower.

My dad always foudn that chocolate was the best he used to heat it up with a lighter then press it moulton on to the traps.
He always used thouse human traps then he used to drown them.

He also used to eat the rest of the bar himself perhaps that is why he told the wife that they prefered chocolate, but he used to catch quite a few perhaps differnt species of mice prefer differnt foods.