Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Thank you, UK D-I-Yers

On Monday, 2 December 2019 21:34:35 UTC, pamela wrote:
On 11:11 1 Dec 2019, ARW wrote:

On 01/12/2019 10:30, Richard wrote:
On 01/12/2019 05:06, ARW wrote:
On 01/12/2019 01:35, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 01 Dec 2019 00:24:16 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

On Sat, 30 Nov 2019 11:36:43 +0000, T i m wrote:

I wonder if terriers arer interested.

Mine would be, it's what they are bred for. He's always on the
lookout for such things.

Them's mice not rats.

Sorry, I didn't look.

I know terriers do rats but they bother with mice?

I can't see why not?

Ours got hold of a pigeon the other day and goes mental when he sees
a fox (or cat). He seems to think grey squirrels are good for a laugh
... and crows.

He also doesn't seem to like anyone within 10m of the car, or house,
or us, even if they are on a motorcycle ...

But he was a rescue and we have no idea what he did for the ~5 years
(vets estimate) before we got him (unchipped).

Needs a good kicking IMHO.

Enough about T i m. How to train the dog?

:-)

No word of a lie.

I was working in a secure mental health unit last week. This is the sort
of place where you have to carry a panic alarm call button with you.

When I was in the staff room the staff were discussing the shock alarm
collars they had bought for their dogs FFS.

Now that's not good.

we should attach them to MPs and when they blie we shock them.