Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default Voted

On 01/12/2019 11:51, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sun, 1 Dec 2019 07:35:04 +0000, Richard wrote:

The right thing is sustainable population. That doesn't mean enough food
to feed the pestilence, it means a population that does not adversely
affect the balance.

+1

The right thing to do is cull several billion, but that is deemed
extreme.

Only because no one wants to decide who would be culled

Logic dictates that western civilisation needs to go. The rest will
collapse quite rapidly thereafter.

or if you just let people die, who should be allowed to have children.

While we're talking about who should be allowed children, why do we
spend so much money on IVF and such?

Natural calamities will just have to do, or a new top level predator
might be cool.

Natures working on it. Won't be some thing with pointy teeth that
leaps out and eats you but something we can't see, like a bacteria or
virus (or group of).

Yeah, I know the bacteria/virus thing is most likely. The pointy teeth
things would be more entertaining though.