Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Thank you, UK D-I-Yers

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sat, 30 Nov 2019 11:36:43 +0000, T i m wrote:

I wonder if terriers arer interested.

Mine would be, it's what they are bred for. He's always on the lookout
for such things.

Them's mice not rats. I know terriers do rats but they bother with
mice?

I think it's likely, all the dogs we've ever had will chase and catch
mice as well as rats. These dogs include a mixed-up labrador
lookalike, a collie-alsatian cross (he looked like a huge collie!), a
large munsterlander (look it up) and currently two Labradors. The
labradors are least likely to actually chase mice or rats but the cats
encourage them!

--
Chris Green
ยท