Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default Asda microwave

"Max Demian" wrote in message
news
On 30/11/2019 10:00, tim... wrote:

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 28/11/2019 23:05, The Other John wrote:
In article
irect.com,
says...
What is this red sign and how do I get it off as the microwave is not
heating
now
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/kq

It's a clock symbol, so you must have accidently set the timer. You
need to clear the timer setting to return to instant operation.

There's a Clock button. Try pressing that, and if that doesn't do
anything, press and hold it until the symbol goes off.

(I'm glad I have a simple microwave with just two knobs: one for power
(which is always on maximum) and one for time. I don't know whether
there's much point in the complicated ones,

I know there is. Its a nuisance to do rice in a microwave
like that. Much more convenient to do it in a microwave
that has more than one power and time program.

perhaps I am now in a tiny minority, but I still like to have salt *in*
my cooked veg (I tried stopping, but the result is inedible)

For 'solid' veg adding it at the table

but it's not the same

tim