Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Voted

"tim..." wrote in message

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Friday, 29 November 2019 15:13:10 UTC, Andy Burns wrote:
T i m wrote:

I doubt I'll be actually spoiling either this time as I / we have
something we actually / specifically want to protest against

Why not do what everyone else will be doing and decide to vote for[1]
someone, rather than against something?

I'd say because in the general election, although Brexit is perhaps the
biggest thing there are other things to be condidered from the NHS to
what to do about climate change (if it's happening)

and wtf difference is voting for one party or the other going to do
anyway?

we are 0.1% of the world population

we can reduce our carbon footprint to zero and it's going to make **** all
difference if the other 99.9% does nothing (which is exactly what most of
them are doing)

Yeah, in spades with Australia.