Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default Asda microwave

wrote in message
On Saturday, 30 November 2019 09:53:56 UTC, tim... wrote:
"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 29/11/2019 20:06, tabbypurr wrote:
On Friday, 29 November 2019 17:40:36 UTC, John wrote:

All such items are sold with an instruction manual. Most can be found
on
the internet as well.

The only nuke I encountered that had such a wacko UI that I couldn't
even
use it without the destructions was an Asda. I avoid them. Daewoo has
not
been a good UI experience either, but at least usable after some
experimenting.

Mine is a Daewoo two knob job. Cost £39.99 3.5 years ago - still going
strong.

Yup

All I ever use mine for is heating up pre-cooked stuff and making "baked"
potatoes

Any other "cooking" returns unsatisfactory results IMHO

KISS

tim

you're missing out. Despite the poor rep they currently have (among people
more influenced by fashion than anything of substance) they cook some
things much better than other methods, eg caraway carrots.

I don't even know what caraway carrots are

but back to the substantial point

I find that I don't like the way that they differently cook, all of those
things that people claim that they cook better (potatoes excepted)

for me you can replace better with "worse"

tim