Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default Asda microwave

"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 29/11/2019 20:06, wrote:
On Friday, 29 November 2019 17:40:36 UTC, John wrote:
All such items are sold with an instruction manual. Most can be found on
the internet as well.

The only nuke I encountered that had such a wacko UI that I couldn't even
use it without the destructions was an Asda. I avoid them. Daewoo has not
been a good UI experience either, but at least usable after some
experimenting.

Mine is a Daewoo two knob job. Cost £39.99 3.5 years ago - still going
strong.

Yup

All I ever use mine for is heating up pre-cooked stuff and making "baked"
potatoes

Any other "cooking" returns unsatisfactory results IMHO

KISS

tim