Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default Voted

"NY" wrote in message
"Harry Bloomfield"; "Esq." wrote in
message ...
Well that's it I've voted..

So you've received your postal ballot paper already, have you? We're going
to be away at election time so we've applied, but we've not received our
ballot papers yet. I'm not sure when they will be sent. I was surprised
that the application didn't ask when we were going away and therefore when
we needed to have received them. It's a shame that there isn't (as far as
I know) the idea of a postal proxy vote:

but there is:

one of the complaints with the current postal voting system that that there
is an unlimited number of postal votes that can be harvested by a single
person

tim