Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default Smart meters again -Eon

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 27/11/2019 18:35, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
I have had SM's now for several years, working off and on, as I changed
supplier and they have stopped being Smart, needing to be swapped out so
they will be Smart again.

I moved to Eon 12 months ago, the meters stopped bing smart and was told
they would be swapped in May, that was later put back to July, now
November and it still hasn't happened.

I have just rug Eon on another matter and took the opportunity to ask
when the SM's might be upgraded to become smart again. The latest
information now, is that it will not be done for another 18 months.
Likely by then, I will have moved suppliers again..

Do you spend all your spare time moving accounts back and
forth between various banks and building societies too ?.

unfortunately:

yes

tim