Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Asda microwave

On 29/11/2019 23:22, Max Demian wrote:
On 29/11/2019 20:06, wrote:
On Friday, 29 November 2019 17:40:36 UTC, JohnÂ* wrote:
All such items are sold with an instruction manual. Most can be found on
the internet as well.

The only nuke I encountered that had such a wacko UI that I couldn't
even use it without the destructions was an Asda. I avoid them. Daewoo
has not been a good UI experience either, but at least usable after
some experimenting.

Mine is a Daewoo two knob job. Cost £39.99 3.5 years ago - still going
strong.

Mine is a sanyo three knob opne - has a grill. 20 years old. Still
running fine.

all women"