Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default turkey sizes

On 11/29/2019 05:21 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, November 29, 2019 at 6:27:16 AM UTC-5, Beef wrote:

Cooking turkeys are a pain in the ass. Much easier to just buy some ground beef/pork stuffing and make a meatloaf. Form it into a turkey shape if you must.

But it doesn't taste like turkey and there's no stuffing. Turkey's highest
purposes is as a vessel for stuffing.

Precisely. My mother-in-law was a harridan who insisted on cooking the
stuffing in a separate pan. I had to retrain her daughter.

At least Beef didn't suggest cooking up a Tofurky.