Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Replacement TV remote

In article ,
Bev wrote:
Mother in Law has dementia and has lost her TV remote for her TV/DVd
combo.

Are there any recommendations for a 'universal' replacement brand and
should I be looking to get her a remote that covers two 'appliances'
even though both TV and DVD are combined into the one unit (I'm
assuming so here).

Have you checked Ebay to see if a proper replacement is available? Perhaps
a copy rather than genuine spare? Someone with dementia might find it hard
to learn to use a different one.

--
*A day without sunshine is like... night.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.