Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Voted

On Thursday, 28 November 2019 16:32:03 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
"NY" wrote in message

or a proxy vote in which case your proxy needs to be someone local who
votes (on your behalf) in person.

Not aware of any system that allows proxy voting for elections.

You're not aware of much when it comes to reality are you.

https://www.gov.uk/government/collec...lication-forms

We can in ours.

Common with shares and credit unions and stuff like that.

common for our elections.

OK, so we're in an area where our votes will be pushing against an already
open door, so we'll just increase the votes for the foregone-conclusion
candidate,

Yeah, that's why I don't bother to vote even tho its compulsory here.

I'd hardly call it compulsory when you can agree to pay a fine rather than vote.