Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Voted

On 29/11/2019 07:43, Dave Liquorice wrote:

Arrival around two weeks before the date of a poll is normal for our
council.

My council sends out a letter telling me that I have a postal vote and
when to expect the ballot paper to drop through my letter box. They also
state that if the ballot paper is not received by a certain date to
contact them. From memory, this date was at least a week before the
polling date - presumably to allow time for a second ballot paper to be
sent out.

My ballot paper arrived at the beginning of this week (week ending
30/11/19).