Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Voted

On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 18:45:39 +0000, Richard
wrote:

On 27/11/2019 21:50, T i m wrote:
On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 17:48:39 GMT, Harry Bloomfield, Esq.
wrote:

Well that's it I've voted..

I believe daughter is going to 'man' a local polling station for the
day. I think she is going to put me as a proxy as she's not sure if
she will be able to vote herself if working there?

Lucky boy! You have two papers to spoil. Enjoy.

I doubt I'll be actually spoiling either this time as I / we have
something we actually / specifically want to protest against (not the
point of the GE but when in Rome ...).

That's mainly thanks to the likes of you and the other fanatical
Brexiteers here.

If the likes of you want Brexit it's going to be 100% it's not a good
idea.

That's for helping me make a decision this time (daughter voted Remain
to counter a racist last time, as did the Mrs). ;-)

Cheers, T i m