Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default Tool Box

Hmm I had one where the pivots which looked like rivets started to come
apart as there was not enough material to keep it together. That was branded
Draper and made in Poland.

Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"PeterC" wrote in message
Talking of tool box/bag, I've been looking for a cantilever /metal/ tool
box, pref. 5 tray and only about 12" long. There are plenty of big 'uns
around but nothing, er, petite.
I've a strong dilike of plastic boxes, especially with one catch, plastic
'hinges' and the handle on the lid - just asking for trouble. I don't want
to carry the lid-box or have the box flap down.
I had one box where the catch failed after just a few operations - that
DeWalt one that SF gave away a while ago.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away