Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default overpaintable anti-mould paint.

On Wednesday, 27 November 2019 11:15:45 UTC, Mike Halmarack wrote:
On Tue, 26 Nov 2019 09:09:32 -0800 (PST), tabbypurr wrote:

snip
The main thing is to tackle the RH, without that a cure is unlikely. Bleach can then remove much of the surface mould usually, and some chemical can be left behind to attack the rest. Yes you can use mouldproof paint if you want, and can make it from standard emulsion for pence. I've used it, but that last approach is not one to rely on.

I'm going to adopt most of the useful suggestions given.
I'd certainly appreciate your recipe for mouldproof paint.

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/...esistant_Paint

NT