Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Battery for WorkZone 3.6V cordless screwdriver?

Yes but the battery is bound to be the most toxic waste part, Unless
something can be salvaged from it.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"T i m" wrote in message
On 26 Nov 2019 18:56:21 GMT, David WE Roberts
wrote:

snip

I took it apart today and the battery is labelled C18500P 3.6V LiIon.

I think it's the famous 18650's baby brother. ;-)

It is wrapped in greased paper and has soldered tags which connect to the
electronics.

snip

This one any good. ;-)

https://preview.tinyurl.com/sfwmbfr

[183498421642]

As you can buy a replacement (not WorkZone) for around £20 a DIY repair
doesn't seem to make economic sense.

The thing is, whilst some things might not, I think we should start
also considering what 'waste' would be generated by *not* fixing these
things?

Cheers, T i m