Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do temperatures vary more in the sourthern hemisphere?

On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 18:47:05 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 11/25/2019 10:51 AM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
n 11/24/19 5:50 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

[snip]

I went to Catholic school and they never made much mention of the
bible. It was like "don't bother reading it, we'll interpret it for
you" Yeah, sure, thanks.

Growing up we had a bible in the house and thought it would be a good
idea to read it. Two pages was enough.

That's farther than I usually get.

However, there are some interesting stories in there. At least when I
was in 3rd grade and had no idea anyone took this stuff seriously.

I like the one about Lot and his nuclear family...

I understand his wife was a solid stand up woman, the salt of the
earth so to speak.