Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kitchen Sink Water Pressure

On 11/25/2019 12:31 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:
Got a contemporary goose-neck kitchen sink faucet where the water exits
the spout about 18 inches above the sink bottom.

When rinsing crud from dishes, I want maximum water pressure to dislodge
it.

So is the pressure greater right at the spout- or down at the sink
bottom where gravity worked on it for a foot and a half?

Never thought much about it in the kitchen but have used a pressure
washer. Pressure drops considerably with distance,

My faucet is similar and you can have the aerator or spray and the spray
is much better. It has a pull-down tip so you can get close and not
splatter.