Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do temperatures vary more in the sourthern hemisphere?

On 11/24/19 4:36 PM, wrote:

[snip]

There are actually lots of versions but the big difference is between
the Old Testament that our Jewish friends have been passing down tor a
few thousand years and the New Testament written, mostly in western
Europe over the last 1500 years or so. Each brand of Christian seems
to have their own take on what it is supposed to say.

One thing I remember is read the first 4 books of the New Testament, and
then write ONE coherent story containing everything you read. It's not easy.

--
30 days until the winter celebration (Wed, Dec 25, 2019 12:00:00 AM for
1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy
child is: KEEP HIM OR HER AS FAR AWAY FROM A CHURCH AS YOU CAN." [Frank
Zappa]