Posted to alt.home.repair
Grumpy Old White Guy[_3_] Grumpy Old White Guy[_3_] is offline

Default Do temperatures vary more in the sourthern hemisphere?

On 11/25/2019 12:40 AM, wrote:
Christmas is a marketing event with a lot of phony sentiment and
unreasonable expectations. If I want to give someone a gift. I will do
it when they need it, not just because some pagan solstice celebration
happened a couple days before. If History is as accurate as passed
down legends Jesus was probably born in the summer and not on year
zero ... or is that year one? AD or BC?

It's Christmas every day for the do-nothing democrat leaches.

--
Get off my lawn!