Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do temperatures vary more in the sourthern hemisphere?

On 11/23/2019 6:01 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

BTW, I found this webpage because I was looking to learn more about the
flat earth.

As I suspected, the earth is shaped like a pizza pie.

Scholars believe this means the earth was invented by Italians.

Bear that in mind when you're digging for onions to put on your pizza.

Now that we 'know' the earth is flat, is Atlas carring it, or is it a
large turtle ?

That statue of Atlas carring the earth will need to be revised to show a
flat earth instead of a round one.

Easy to do if Micky is right. Re4place Atlas with a Dominos delivery
guy holding a pizza.