Posted to uk.d-i-y
Paul Herber[_2_] Paul Herber[_2_] is offline

Default Norbert Dentressangle

On Sat, 23 Nov 2019 14:23:14 +0000, Andrew wrote:

On 23/11/2019 13:33, Ian Jackson wrote:
In message ,
writes
On Thursday, 21 November 2019 22:14:03 UTC, Bill Wright* wrote:
My little car's been through the mangle
It was bashed by Dentressangle

The wing mirror's now a missing part
It got sideswiped by E. Stobart

Owain

As an aside, can anyone positively confirm the 'Stobart' is pronounced
'Stobbart', and not 'Stowbart'? A couple of years ago, I'm pretty sure
that I heard one of the family on the radio, and he said it was
'Stobbart'. But despite this, in a TV documentary about them everyone
consistently said 'Stowbart'.

As a second aside, how should you pronounce 'Dentressangle'?

Not with your mouth full

I thought the Dentressangle were the cooks on the Vogon Constructor Fleet!

--
Regards, Paul Herber
https://www.paulherber.co.uk/