Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack[_3_] Mike Halmarack[_3_] is offline

Default overpaintable anti-mould paint.

On Fri, 22 Nov 2019 14:51:31 +0000, alan_m
wrote:

On 22/11/2019 14:14, Mike Halmarack wrote:
So many of the anti-mould paints are not overpaintable. Looking online
today I see that there are a lot of options that are said to be not
overpaintable. There are some that don't specify this feature one way
or another. I haven't spotted one yet that claims specifically to be
overpaintable.

Zinsser as sold by Screwfix/Toolstation

https://www.zinsseruk.com/howto/how-...nt-over-mould/

https://letsremovemold.com/painting-...ld-to-kill-it/

Not being a professional and also a bit lapsadaisical I tend to get a
bit scared off by information that would have me buy a large range of
items to do one job. I realise that mixing and matching is a
possibility. But these articles usually advise or imply the need for
caution in straying from the branded list.
--

Mike