Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default overpaintable anti-mould paint.

What is causing the mould. That is the question.
The problem is that the spores will just seed somewhere else usually and so
the main thing is to find the damp source and stop it first.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Mike Halmarack" wrote in message
So many of the anti-mould paints are not overpaintable. Looking online
today I see that there are a lot of options that are said to be not
overpaintable. There are some that don't specify this feature one way
or another. I haven't spotted one yet that claims specifically to be
overpaintable.

The best I've seen so far is this offering because at least it has
lots of colour options:

https://www.decoratingwarehouse.co.u...-mould-acrylic

What is the most sensible procedure for dealing with this mould
problem?
--

Mike