Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default key safe recommendation

On Friday, 22 November 2019 15:11:45 UTC, charles wrote:
In article ,
Jim Chisholm wrote:
I'd be wary of any 4 digit code...

We had an aged relative who was admitted to hospital. When a little
better he wanted some stuff, but lost his keys on admission...
We assumed warden or neighbour would have spare key. They didn't...

I got the 4 digit code at second try. I wonder how many other dwellings
in the same complex had identical or very similar codes? So the last 4
digits of his land line would probably have been more secure.

or the battle of ..?

2016 ?
perhaps 2020 the peoples vote/battle

--