Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 'Daylight' LED lights

In article ,
wrote:
On Friday, 22 November 2019 00:22:43 UTC, alan_m wrote:
On 21/11/2019 20:02, tabbypurr wrote:

No surprise there. Daylight looks great at daylight light levels,
but horrid at indoor lighting levels.

It's down to personal preference. I find that I prefer cool
white/daylight and warm white looks dull and very artificial.

Possibly as I'm getting older the higher contrast cool white seems to
give suits my eyesight. I find it easier to work and read with
cool/daylight LED lighting.

Sell them to this guy. Very few people like daylight bulbs. They're
sometimes used for artwork.

True colour matching northlight is popular in places where accurate colour
matching is needed. Generally work places of some sort.

--
*Certain frogs can be frozen solid, then thawed, and survive *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.